Purchasing a Property in Spain – The Location
Have you just decided to buy a house in Spain? Before you do decide to start looking at properties, you are going to want to decide on where you are willing to purchase your new home. It is advisable to have a good overview of yout wishes and needs. Have you perhaps thought of the following?;
- What are your motives behind buying a property? Is it vor private use, to rent out, or is it an investment?
- Have you looked at the cost of living in Spain?
- In which region of Spain are you thinking of moving to, and are you experienced in this area?
- Are you aware of the (property) taxes that are enforced in this area?
- What is the climate like all year round?
- What is the quality of life outside the bustling summer months?
- What are the recreational, cultural and social opportunities in the area?
- Do the medical facilities speak your language? (doctors and dentists)
- What is the distance to school at the moment and in the future?
Keep these matters in the back of your mind and take the time to put your new motives in order, but do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Are you still missing things you feel make a difference in deciding where you are going to want to purchase your new home? Please let us know and we will add it to the list.