Tips for Car Hire in Spain
Suppose you are going to make a trip around Spain then chances are that after your flight you will hire a rental car. Despite the fact that the popularity of car hire has increased explosively in recent years, many people still think that it is often accompanied by a lot of stress. This is of course no longer the case, since renting cars is becoming more easier. We have collected a number of tips for you to make your tour (or a viewing trip if you are looking for a new property) of Spain even more enjoyable!
- Tip 1: Search in advance whether the car hire agency is located at the airport.
Some car hires are located outside the airport and can only be reached via a shuttle bus. The address of the car rental dealer is indicated on your voucher.
- Tip 2: If you want to deliver your car at a different location than where you picked it up, please inquire with the car rental service beforehand!
When you travel through Spain chances are that this is the case. Usually it is not a problem but there are often some conditions attached to it.
- Tip 3: Search for reviews of the car rental company per location.
Some rental agencies are very popular in America, but less in Europe. So look in advance which car hire is the best start of your tour.
- Tip 4: Always bring your credit card with you!
Car hire almost always goes by payment via your credit card as the deposit can be deducted here.
- Tip 5: Check immediately before your travel if the car has any damage when you pick it up.
So you are 100% sure that you will not be surprised!
- Tip 6: Read the conditions of your insurance thoroughly. The conditions state exactly what you have to do when you have suffered damage!
- Tip 7: Do you want to avoid any crowds?
Let someone else wait for the suitcases while you go to the desk of the car hire. A perfect way to avoid busy moments!
- Tip 8: For more information we refer you to HolidayCars !