Nueva Andalucía in a nutshell
Within walking distance to the famous Puerto Banús and a 10-minute drive from Marbella, you will find Nueva Andalucía. Ideal for those who want to live close to the beaches, nightlife and amenities of the area. Nueva Andalucía is also an excellent base to discover the entire Costa del Sol. Find out more about this residential area with all the facilities and amenities of a city, but without the crowds, traffic and noise.
The History of Nueva Andalucía
The largest area of Marbella is Nueva Andalucía, which originated with Jose Banus (the legendary Madrid builder). Nueva Andalucía is a strip of land just north of Puerto Banús. And was built shortly after the completion of the iconic marina in 1970. The area is now in full development and growing steadily. With a well thought-out extension, you will find the architectural style here. The villas and apartments are based on traditional Andalusian lines and shapes.
The difference between east and west
In the east of Nueva Andalucía you will find many neighborhoods with properties of higher status. The famous Golf Valley with its three flagship golf courses Las Brisas, Los Naranjos and Aloha can be found here. Characteristic of this area are the huge villas, exclusive gated complexes, luxurious apartments and various commercial centers. The whole together forms a large international community.
Western Nueva Andalucía consists of smaller, less expensive urbanizations. Think of places like La Campana and La Torre de Andalucía.
Puerto Banús is the most famous place, with celebrities and big famous parties and the like. Nueva Andalucía, on the other hand, has a pleasant and peaceful charm, which brings peace and tranquility away from the crowds.
Popular points of interest in Nueva Andalucía
Nueva Andalucía has something to offer everyone. For example, you can discover the history of the city, practice various water sports and take beautiful (beach) walks. Golf enthusiasts can try their luck on one of the many golf courses. Prefer a day of shopping? You have to be in Nueva Andalucía for that too. But Nueva Andalucía is also ideal for a day at the beach! Below are some popular sights.
- The Old Town of Marbella – Learn about the history of the old town of Marbella. Visit the various monuments in the city. Or take a walk on the beach. Also perfect for shoppers.
- Puerto Banús – Explore the waterfront of Puerto Banús while enjoying activities such as golf. Stroll along beautiful beaches or spend a day shopping in this popular area.
- Playa Puerto Banús – Perfect for a day of lounging on the beach. Enjoy the various walking options or go for a snack and drink in one of the many lively bars and restaurants.
- Playa de Cabopino – One of the most beautiful beaches in Marbella. Enjoying the tranquility, the clear water and remarkable dunes is central here.
- Plaza de los Naranjos – Ideal for wandering between historical sites. You can also dine here for a long time.
- Marina Marbella – Various dining options, varied water sports and two beaches make this marina one of the most popular attractions in the center of Marbella.
Living in Nueva Andalucía
Living in Nueva Andalucía means living in a perfectly maintained collection of shopping and residential areas. Built on hills and just a few minutes’ walk from the coast. The deep-rooted architectural history of the region gives you a traditional feel here. Despite being a relatively new addition to the Costa del Sol, Nueva Andalucía has an unmistakably contemporary side.
An example of a spectacular new construction project is this modern apartment complex in Nueva Andalucía, Marbella. The apartments face South / Southwest and offer plenty of natural light, where the penthouses have large sun terraces. The residential complex also has its own gym. Other facilities such as golf courses, shops and restaurants are in the immediate vicinity.
The apartments and penthouses have a maximum of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The residential complex has beautiful gardens and a swimming pool. You can enjoy the sun for more than 300 days on the sun terrace. Prices from € 354,000. This exclusive project also offers excellent rental opportunities.