Purchasing a Property in Spain – Orientation phase
When you want to settle down in Spain, you usually choose for a specific region, which would be the first step. However, what property you then buy is dependent on much more. For the purchasing of a villa or an apartment in Spain, it is wise to put some thought into the following aspects.
- Do you want existing, new build or purchase property?
- Is the property accessible enough?
- What are the travel expenses and how long does it take to get to the property?
- Are there any land-use plans available for the surrounding environment?
- What are the rental possibilities?
- What are the sales opportunities in the short and long-term?
- Do the surrounding amenities and environment meet your daily requirements?
- Is the property part of a community?
- How long has the property been up for sale and what motives does the owner have to sell?
- Is the property in good (structural) state?
- Is there heating and/or air conditioning
This list will of course be longer depending on your personal wishses and financial opportunities. We can guide you professionally a long your way. Would you like to know more about buying a property in Spain? Please, do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Useful links about buying a house in Spain